Thursday, September 08, 2005

Not to make excuses

But I've had a head cold. The drippy nose, sneezing, snuffling, feeling awful kind of head cold. With a sore throat and a fever one day. So, this week, have only gotten out for one walk on Tuesday, the sixth of Sept. Otherwise, zip, nada, nothing for exercise.

A friend is going to train for the Big Sur marathon in early April in California. Good luck to him! That'd be so beautiful a backdrop, running along the Ocean Highway there. At times, I just wish to get out there and run.

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

The cold is always a problem for the runners. We cannot follow the appropriate program of training because we are weak and we risk a long stop losing our goals. Please take care. Now I am preparing the Marathon of Rome by many half marathon races and focused trainings but my impossible dream is the Big Sure (I live in Italy, too far from it). If you like please have a look to my blog
cavnero.blogspot.com

7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home