Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just Blah!

I feel just blah! and don't feel like exercising, honestly. I did some hiking on the the weekend for the exercise mode of things and so far this week, Monday and Tuesday have been rest days for me. Today I'm feeling really blah about everything. It's a cool, cloudy day today and I should be full of pep, ready to get out the door. But honestly don't feel like it. I know I should feel like it, and will make myself do a 30 mins. walk today. I'll force myself to do that much. It's not much exercise after all and I know I'll feel better after. Do you ever have days like that? If so, drop me a comment and make me feel good. I'm feeling desperate here. I must exercise, I must exercise. *keeps repeating that to herself as she signs off*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home