Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tenacious

Look up that word in your dictionary: means tough, carrying on despite adversity, and determined. Yes, I'm tenacious as somebody said to me today. He is a good friend at my health club who knows me well. I was chatting with him as we always do, and he said "You're certainly tenacious". I thanked him and realized that I'd just been paid a nice compliment.

So, exercise.....yes, been doing it. Did a nice bike ride this morning pulling my two kids in a bike buggy behind me. So, that was a bit of exercise. Then over to my mum's condo for a swim with the kids so a bit more exercise. Then to the health club for 30 mins. on the elliptical trainer then did 2 sets of all my weights. So, a good day. Yes, I feel thinner already. I hope so......

I did a thing on my other blog about Oprah's weight loss/gain and her current regimen. Have a read here if you want. And leave an comment if you want. I know I can do it. I'm tenacious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home