Sunday, April 17, 2005

Way to go, Paula

How about Paula Radcliffe? Running a 2 hr. 17 min marathon. That's an average of 18 km/h over 42.2 km. Wow.

I did my long run today. Did the 8.5 km route again. So, next Sunday do 1 km more distance and try that. It was warm today. But such a wide variety of outfits on people! Some had shorts and a short shirt (a couple of young guys had no shirt on!). Then you had those with long pants and a short shirt on (like me). Then some with long pants and long sleeves, then a few had that with hats and gloves on? Huh? I guess they like to sweat *A LOT*. CCRRAAZZYY.

My mind pushed my body as far as it would go in Athens but today my body felt good Paula Radcliffe

3 Comments:

Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

Any shortz get eaten :P

9:52 am  
Blogger Toria/Deb said...

LOL, cute, from somebody with your name :P Nah, didn't see any but I did see the guys eyeing the girls bums as they jogged along. Ha ha ha!

10:00 am  
Blogger Eat_My_Shortz said...

So, no eating shortz... but they were thinkin' it ;)

10:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home