Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Saturday show

What a fabulous day it is. Too bad I didn't get more sleep to enjoy it fully. But I didn't let that stop me from getting out there.

Fast running today, sprinting in spurts and then slowing down to let the heart slow down. I got slower as the 4th and 5th sprint happened. Then it was all I could do to drag myself home. My left foot hurt a bit. So, I stopped running and walked the rest of the way home.

In my ears while sprinting were the inspiring Linkin Park songs: "Faint", "Figure.09", "Breaking the Habit", "From the Inside", and "Nobody's Listening"
All good songs to listen to while being hyped up.

For every extra pound there is a minute added to your time. So, lose weight, dear. I'm trying, I'm trying to eat less.

But I am an emotional eater. Lately, something has been really troubling me. But I will get through it. It really isn't important at all in the grand scheme of things. It's all meaningless and time will heal all wounds. Someday I'll look back and laugh at it all. I'll be stronger for feeling it and getting through it. But, meanwhile, I can't eat to feel better. That will not work. So, water, water, water and more water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home