Thursday, April 07, 2005

I can do it

I did two lots of exercise yesterday actually. One was a nice 5 km. run/walk with Sarah and Vic in the jogger/bike buggy. It was beautiful out and I felt so alive and good and strong. Coming back up the long, gradual hill of Garden Rd. I had to walk a fair bit but I managed just fine. Then, I ran around Westboro area because the car broke down. Didn't make it to the store after all. So, I'd say I did about 3 km total with a 5x repeat of one hill for some hill work. Easier likely doing it myself than with the group. I did lots of stretches after and my legs felt mildly tired. I was afraid this morning they'd hurt but they don't. Lucky and glad that they don't!

So, the car is getting a new starter motor in it, likely today. It's a very wet, rainy day outside. So, raincoats and boots are necessary. So, likely the gym after Tim gets home from work for exercise for today.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken

1 Comments:

Blogger Ra'Phil said...

Good to see the new blog Toria - have fun with your marathon preparations.....I have a hard time getting motivated to do an evening walk *shakes head at self*. Keep it up, and I will be jogging with you (in my mind).

10:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home