Thursday, February 09, 2006

And finally, she gets out there...

Yes, finally, this week I've done two nice jogs out there. Yipee! Just simple ones over my usual 4 km route. I've been out of it long enough that a 1 min jog then 1 min walk is good exercise! But I'll keep at it and get myself back up to the 10 mins run and 1 min walk. I find since I've been off the Zyprexa that the breathing is easier! Obviously it affected my breathing rate slightly and made my pulse race more. Ahhh, I love running. It's been good temps. too with not too cold, not too warm and slushy, but just nice, dry roads with some dry pavement and cruncy icy stuff on the sides. Good for the grip! Wish me luck. I love hearing inspiring comments. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Sounds like a good run to me.. Good luck.

11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home