Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Keep on going

Well, the email today from the Running Room was that sentiment. So, I will. Went to the gym last night and broke up the aerobics part. Did a bit on the bike, some intense spurts on the elliptical trainer and did some rowing on the rowing machine. Then did my balancing and lunges etc. Felt lovely and strong. But there was one couple there who was bugging me LOL. When I wanted to use the rowing machine he was on it. When I wanted the medecine ball for my Russian twists, she was using it. When I wanted the mat, they were on them, talking and not doing anything. Grrr, annoying LOL. Ah well, I'll forget it. But what I do like is the the mood afterward. You walk out of there, feeling tired and glowing, somehow.

Today it's cold and damp out. So, haven't done any exercise today. But I'll get out for a bike ride afterwards. Something for sure!!! Can't sit and rest every day if I want to stay in shape.

Wednesday, speed at the store. *GROAN* at the thought, but hey, it's supposed to make us stronger runners. I'll be going along a bit faster than my snail's pace LOL. Cheers to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home