Sunday, May 01, 2005

10 km under my belt

Ah well, I did 10 km running today. Felt good but man, did my feet *HURT* at the end of it. I've bought a new pair of good running shoes (a runner's *MOST* important piece of equipment) and I've decided something. I'm gonna walk the 21.1 km in 4 weeks time. The reason being that today I was "running" beside some ladies who were speed walking and my "running" is about the same speed as them walking LOL. Walking is easier on the feet, n'est ce que pas? So, will do my best to finish because basically that's all I want to do "to finish" it. I don't care what time I get at all. Just to say I did it. And get my medal LOL.

Beautiful weather here and great running today. Nice out.

My sister-in-law Pat did 10 km in 55 mins. this morning. GOOD FOR HER! Way to go Pat. We're so proud of you. :) /CHEER /CHEER /CHEER

Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at and also running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home