Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Chafing

Isn't chafing *THE WORST* thing after a run? My thighs are chafed. I will have to buy some Body Glide stuff before the race and liberally apply it LOL. OUCH, my inner thighs hurt. Gorgeous night out. But my chest felt a bit heavy. I've been battling a virus the last week and haven't felt up to par, honestly. Been slacking off on the exercise generally. Monday night I did do a good workout at the gym. Tonight I went and ran with the run club. Didn't go too fast, just slow and steady and walked when I felt breathless a few times. So, tomorrow night is the last class. Everyone is going for a beer afterwards so I'll go too and hoist a pint in celebration. Not quite as fit as I'd hoped to be at this point in time but oh well, C'est La Vie, c'est vraiment!

One week and 4 days to go until the day of the event. My nerves are there but there is no failure in trying it. No matter how far I get along, there truly is no failure. I just have to remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home